Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Plans

So, I know there are tons of hockey blogs out there by random people (just like me) but I do not plan this to be one of the blogs which reports news on the Bruins or anything like that. I plan to offer my take on Bruins news and sometimes other topic throughout the hockey world. I consider myself to be pretty knowledgeable regarding hockey (I have been playing since I was little) and will try to offer something profound for people to read. That being said, I will be definitely skewed towards the Bruins, as I have been a fan since I can remember (thanks, dad!). However, I will attempt to avoid blind homerism (I will be no Jack Edwards!). So, without further adieu, welcome to my blog and I hope this provides some sort of entertainment to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment